No Planned ECT Sunday Club Ride this week... Yes Satruday Clinic

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      11/11 & 11/12 - Sat, Sun.

      Due to poor and unpredictable forecast for this Sunday (major storm moving
      in either Sunday or Monday), there is not a planned group ride this Sunday.

      We encourage ECT members and all cyclists to find oppurtunities between rain
      showers, or even in the rain, to ride your bikes for FUN. (I know I will.)

      Heck, we at the Bike School wait for patches of dry skies to hop on our
      BMX's and ZooBomb mini's to jump around, track stand, and race around the
      block.... ahhh, simple pleasures....

      Free Saturday Bike Clinic will run as usual.

      Stay dry or wet, whatever your pleasure, and BE SAFE and BE SEEN out there!

      Steven

      Microsoft Office Live