11-5 Sunday Portland Loop Ride

  • earthscope
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      11-5 ECT Sunday Group Rides

      Sponsored by the Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club
      We leave no riders behind.

      Forecast: 55 degrees, 30% chance of rain

      Starting Point: Madison Plaza (Eastbank Esplanade & SE Madision)

      Easy Group:
      9 miles, Ride along the Oaks Bottom Springwater, cross the Sellwood
      Bridge and return through Willamette Park
      Starting Point: Madison Plaza
      Assemble 12:00 PM, Depart 12:10 PM
      Route Map:
      http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=209589
      Ride Leader: Steven K.

      Intermediate Group:
      21 miles, Follow easy group route and travel up through the cemetary
      to Terwilliger, then follow through the west part of Downtown to
      Forest Park. Elevation gain about 1800 ft
      Starting Point: Madison Plaza
      Assemble Time: 12 PM, Depart 12:10 PM.
      Route Map:
      http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=522871
      Rider Leader: Aaron T.

      Everyone is invited after the rides to join us for a drink at the
      Lucky Lab Brewery, SE 9th and Madison

      Our Club Ride General Guidelines/Info:

      Contact:
      Steven Kung, info[at]ExchangeCycleTours[.]org (503)957-6672
      Aaron Tarfman, aaron[at]yourbodypower[.]org

      Club Web Site:
      http://www.exchangecycletours.org