Memorial Ride campout -postponed

  • earthscope
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      To all of those hardy folks still interested in the campout;
      The weather is looking particularly unpleasant. There's a 60% chance
      of rain and temps in the low 40s.
      Therefore in the interest of safety and to ensure a positive camping
      experience for everyone the ride will be postponed until after
      pedalpalooza.
      I can tell you that it is definately something to look forward to.
      The scenery is simply magnificent.
      We will instead do a short ride on Sunday following the usual Exchange
      Cycle Tours schedule.