Message Posting Guidelines for ExchangeCycleTours

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2006
      Dear ExchangeCycleTours Group Members:

      As the Group Moderator, it is my responsibility to oversee that the
      content of messages posted to this group is on topic and free of spam.

      Corrective actions available to the Group Moderator include message
      deletion, author ban from posting, and author removal from Group.

      Please feel free to email me if you have any questions regarding what
      is appropriate to post on this Group Site.

      Thank you for your patience and attention!
      Steven