super bikey adventure May 20-22

  • earthscope
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2006
      I am in the process of planning a multi-day bike adventure for the
      3-day weekend. I will be bringing a trailer to carry itmes, however
      This will be a SELF-SUPPORTED ride for two days. We will be camping
      overnight so a few recommended items include:
      tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, food, water container, sunscreen,
      entertainment (musical instrument, frisbee, cards).
      tarp, rope, jackets, etc
      The first night we will likely stay in Boring, OR which is an easy 30
      miles. The next day we'll head past Sandy and take car-free Marmot Rd
      to Mt Hood. We'll camp out near Mt Hood the second night and take a
      great ride back to P-town on Monday.