Re: [ExchangeCycleTours] Community Cycle Repair Clinic & Spin Class, SE Portland, OR, 5/6/2006, 12:00 pm

  • Stephen Couche
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006
      Steven and Scott,
      I think I will come by and give my bike a good rub down.  Scott, did you get any of the chain cleaner in you told me about before the earth day ride?  I know my chain could use it.
      See you Saturday.  I can't stick around siknce my son has a little league game at 1:00, but I plan to go on the ride on Sunday out to Hagg Lk.

      Steve Couche