Evolutionary medicine

  • rodrigoniskier
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2003
      Hi, my name is Rodrigo Niskier. I'm a biomedical researcher from
      northeast Brazil. My main interest is about evolutionary medicine.
      I'm trying to understand ( in a pratical approach ) the importance
      and the influence of diseases to the evolutive process of life. one
      of my favorites themes is ESS ( evolutionary stable strategy). I
      would like to know your opinion about. Have you ever asked yourself
      why we get sick? Why we have to die? If we can live 100 years, why
      can't we live 200 years?

      Bye, bye
    • ~* BooTy *~
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2003
        u ll get ur answer more quickly in Quran than anything else. believe me. try it or u ll discover it by urself maybe after 50 years of struggle and research.

        rodrigoniskier <rodrigo@...> wrote:
        Hi, my name is Rodrigo Niskier.  I'm a biomedical researcher from
        northeast Brazil.  My main interest is about evolutionary medicine.
        I'm trying to understand ( in a pratical approach ) the importance
        and the influence of diseases to the evolutive process of life. one
        of my favorites themes is ESS ( evolutionary stable strategy). I
        would like to know your opinion about. Have you ever asked yourself
        why we get sick? Why we have to die?  If we can live 100 years, why
        can't we live 200 years?

        Bye, bye

        My heart is so small
        it's almost invisible.