Re: invitation to join CreationEvolutionDesign list

  • Stephen E. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      Group

      My name is Stephen E. Jones and I am the Moderator of
      CreationEvolutionDesign (CED):

      I am an old-Earth progressive creationist and a member of
      the Intelligent Design movement. I have been debating
      creation/evolution on the Internet since 1994. My home
      page is at: http://members.iinet.net.au/~sejones/ .

      This is an invitation to join CED. It is not a call
      for anyone to leave any list they are already on. Please
      feel free to post this to any other lists you are on.

      The aim of CED is for sharing and discussing creation,
      evolution and design issues, with the aim of converging on
      the truth. Truth-seekers from all positions on those issues
      are welcome.

      The rules of CED are on its home page above and my Moderator's
      rulings and policies are documented for the benefit of new members
      at: http://members.iinet.net.au/~sejones/cedrlngs.html . The
      intention of these rules and rulings is to encourage debate
      on the *issues* and to discourage personal attacks and
      spoiling tactics of those whose aim is to shut down debate
      on these issues.

      CED is an active list averaging over 200 messages a month.
      Membership has grown steadily since its beginning in
      February 2001 to over 70, and its archives are public.

      Applicants for membership will be sent a standard message:
      http://members.iinet.net.au/~sejones/cedlettr.html . Due
      to a former banned member rejoining under a different
      pseudonym, I have had to ask all new members to advise
      me *in strictest confidence* their real name and location.

      To apply to join CED send a message to:
      CreationEvolutionDesign-subscribe@yahoogroups.com .

      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Stephen E. Jones