Research Proposal

  • rldejean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2003
      I am a graduate student and have to do a research proposal for my 1st
      offical class as a grad student. The proposal should address
      similarities and/or differences between human and primate behavior
      (my professor is REAL big on playfighting)...It is due on Monday 7/28
      and I STILL don't have an idea for a topic. Any suggestions??