Scientific Physiognomy and Behavioral Anthropology

  • Edward Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      The webpage at the following URL contains information
      that I have discovered in the field of scientific physiognomy
      (correlations between facial and other physical features and
      character traits) and the related field of behavioral
      anthropology:

      http://www.cotse.net/users/t3nj/phg.html

      The information may be copied and distributed freely, but no
      false credit may be given for it. I recommend using it as a
      standard reference for said fields which is biased by neither
      the blindness of racism nor the blindness of politically-correct
      racial egalitarianism.

      As with all information, read and think about the information
      in the link thoroughly yourself before assuming that an
      interpretation and/or judgement thereof is truthful.

      Get your own Web-based E-mail Service at http://www.zzn.com