The Dare Institute is conducting a pilot study of bullying

  • dareinstitute
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2011
      The Dare Institute is conducting a pilot study of bullying. We are gathering data from a wide range of people and hope that turning to various internet groups will help. Participation is anonymous and all information will be confidential. You can stop and come back to this survey at any time. Just close the browser at anytime without clicking the "exit survey" button in the right hand corner. To return to the survey later just click on the link from the original email that you clicked the first time. Thank you for your time!

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Student-Bully Problem (B)

      Best,

      Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.
      Assistant Clinical Professor