Psychology Experiment

  • rob_burriss
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      Hi, guys

      Just wondering if anyone would like to take part in a couple of
      experiments I'm running at the moment. They're face perception
      experiments and just involve looking at faces and ticking boxes -
      pretty easy really!

      They're for men and women, but I'd especially like to encourage men
      to take part as I still need quite a few.

      You can find them by following this link -
      http://www.liv.ac.uk/~burriss/home.html

      Thanks!

      Rob