hey :)

  • szivimeu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      hey, everybody! i'm new here. i'm nico and i'm
      working on a study about the defferences between women and men,
      rejectees and rejectors in romantic relationship break-ups. it is a
      review of the most important studies in this field and i'm hoping i'll
      have a intercultural point of wiew. and, for doing that, i'm gonna
      need your help. so: can anybody tell me please where can i find on
      the internet some usefull info about this 'event' (in
      english,french, even german or spanish)? please excuse my english, i'm
      working on that too :).
      have a great day, everybody!
      nico.