Re: [Evolutionary_Psychology] Newsletter for group

  • Carmi Turchick
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 12:00 AM
      Hey, I think he is probably trying to get you to join the other EP site, the one with over 3,000 members. Go to this site http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evolutionarypsychology2/ and it will tell you what to do to sign up for the real site. A bit of a technical glitch made this so complicated, and the site name is similar, evolutionary-psychology is the one you need. I stick around this one to help people find the other one, which posts all the latest findings and also has debates and discussions with those very knowledgeable in the field, including Lionel Tiger, Chagnon, Herb Gintis, etc. This one dont have that.
      Good luck.

      Carmi Turchick tribalypredisposed@...

      Shirley Shubert <shirleyshubert@...> wrote:
      Hi My professor at DeSales University requires us to sign up for this group's newsletter or information that it sends on the internet. When I tried to sign up I received a message that I must be invited to join. I need to print prrof of Joining by tonight. Please help.

      Regards,

      Shirley Shubert

      Do you Yahoo!?