Exactly how i got more

  • steelie-mcmath538@riskitll.info
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1-770 621 2634 they got me setup
      at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.
    • dorie-chabot998@gotlstinfo.info
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2007
        Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
        tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 1 770 621-2634, completed a
        small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
        at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.
      • junelle-coyne949@tipforuppl.info