I found her

  • suzan-johnston236@fullpowercarracing.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2006
      Well I just got married! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.doesntmeanathing.info/sncx and after 4 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and married =)
    • suzan-johnston174@purplespills.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2006
        found this cool place, actually, not even sure I want to share my secret source hehe. But you know what, Im a generous guy so i guess ill help you out, plenty of potential partners on there to share around i guess. anyway http://www.unbelievablejoy.info/hagw is the spot im talking about. ive only been on there bout a week or two, already met up with two ppl and talked to tonns of hotties on webcameras. heap of fun.