Meet the Stalkers of Unevolved Sci.Psychology.Psychotherapy

  • jwyattehrenfels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      As a social psychologist, I am through this amusing and cautionary
      report attempting to raise public awareness of an emerging and
      fascinating phenomenon known as group cyberstalking.

      My report depicts psychological warfare and anti-personnel propoganda
      in an unmoderated (and unfortunately-named) Usenet "news group" where
      stalking, hacking, libel, intimidation is the order of the day (and
      every day dating back to 1997), and strategies are deployed (and
      labor divided among a group of socially facilitated and
      deindividuated individuals) to manage information favorable to their
      opinions on the Internet (e.g. "kook-ology" ; "net-kopping").

      Bare in mind that among the cyberstalkers in the news group I use as
      an illustration, are a number of academics and professionals
      (including a former member of a State Board of Psychology Examiners).

      I hope you enjoy it.

      GANG PROFILE

      http://www.fireflysun.com/book/sci.psychology.psychotherapy_stalker_pr
      ofiles.php

      MAIN CYBERSTALKING REPORT (E.G. STRATEGIES ; MOTIVES; HISTORY)

      http://www.fireflysun.com/book/sci.psychology.psychotherapy.php