If you have yahoo mail you can block this idiot.

  • Ron Patterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Apparently the moderator is making no attmpt to block this damn
      fool who keeps posting these very stupid post. But if you have
      yahoo mail you can block this idiot. Just go to "mail options",
      click on "block address" Then cut and paste his address into the
      block then click block address.

      I just did it and I will not have to suffer this damn fool
      again.

      Ron Patterson

      - The destruction of the natural world is not the result of
      global capitalism, industrialization, 'Western civilization'
      or any flaw in human institutions. It is a consequence of
      the evolutionary success of an exceptionally rapacious
      primate. Throughout all of history and prehistory, human
      advance has coincided with ecological devastation.
      - John Gray, "Straw Dogs"

      http://mail.yahoo.com