MMMMMMMMIPPNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIPNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

  • fbinotemployeedattampa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2005
      metaphors off in this post:

      Effective January 1, 0000 until infinity:REALITY THERAPY, AS LEARNED BY
      KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317-84-6287 IN THE 1990'S
      SEPERATES DELUSION FROM REALITY, UNLIKE SOME IRREGULAR PSYCHOTHERAPY
      THAT INCLUDES WORDS LIKE, "FENCES" AND "BOUNDRIES"

      Effective January 1, 0000 until infinity:JESUS CHRIST SAID TO SATAN, "I
      BET YOU I CAN'T GET HUMAN BEINGS TO SELF-GOVERN THEMSELVES", AND SATAN
      SAYS TO JESUS CHRIST, "I BETCHA YOU CAN'T", AND HENCE, THE CHRISTIAN
      BIBLE, AN IMPERFECT, LIKE SCHOLARS AND THEOGIANS OF OTHER RELIGIONS
      COULD FIND WITH OTHER BOOKS OF RELIGION, BECAUSE AT LEAST THREE GOSPELS
      ARE IMPERFECT, YET MORAL GUIDE TO HUMAN BEINGS SELF-GOVERNING HUMAN
      BEINGS, ENDING ANY NEED FOR ANY FORM OF RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE WITH AN
      UNDERSTANDING OF THE PURPOSE OF RELIGION

      Effective January 1, 0000 until infinity:EVOLUTION OF THE HUMAN BRAIN