Just joined! "Neolibertarian Republican Spencerite Darwinist"

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2003
      (with a touch of Malthusianism thrown in)

      Hi,

      I am a member of many other Yahoo Evolution Groups. Mainly, I belong
      to Ian Pitchford's Evolutionary Psychology Group, and also to Social
      Darwinism.

      I am a diehard Social Darwinist. I am a libertarian Repubican and
      committed capitalist. I also am a vehement Darwinist, and am
      skeptical of the religious right in my Party.

      I am a devotee of Ayn Rand, Herbert Spencer, Thoreau, Desmond Morris,
      Steven Pinker, Matt Ridley, Richard Leakey, Don Johanson, and all
      others in the current Evolutionary Psychology field.

      I hope that this List becomes more popular with more members. The
      Social Darwinism group seems kind of dead. And Pitchford's group is
      a bit restrictive, mainly academics.

      Brief Bio:

      US Navy Vet & FSU Grad.

      World Traveler & Adventurer; visited 25 nations on 5 continents

      Multilinguist; I speak over 20 languages

      Interpreter & Certified Language Instructor

      Author, "Worldwide Multilingual Phrase Book; Survival Skills for Over
      40 Languages" www.multilingualbook.com