9Evolutionary medicine

  • rodrigoniskier
    Sep 9 5:51 PM
      Hi, my name is Rodrigo Niskier. I'm a biomedical researcher from
      northeast Brazil. My main interest is about evolutionary medicine.
      I'm trying to understand ( in a pratical approach ) the importance
      and the influence of diseases to the evolutive process of life. one
      of my favorites themes is ESS ( evolutionary stable strategy). I
      would like to know your opinion about. Have you ever asked yourself
      why we get sick? Why we have to die? If we can live 100 years, why
      can't we live 200 years?

      Bye, bye
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic