487Looking for participants for study of reasoning within development of religious/non-religious beliefs

  • Jonas Miller
    Oct 14, 2008
      Dear Potential Participant,

      We are studying adult reasoning within the development of religious/non-religious beliefs.  The purpose of this study is to explore an empirical basis, to facilitate the discussion among members of our profession, and to further our understanding of this topic. Your participation is completely voluntary and your answers will remain anonymous.

      The study consists of a pair of two instruments.  The instruments are designed to give a more complete picture of various areas within adult's reasoning and development of beliefs. It is important for you to complete both surveys in the order they are given. Please answer all parts. Read each section and answer the questions in the order given. Do not go to the following section before you have finished the previous section.  To complete both instruments should take about 40 minutes.

      To continue to the surveys please click on the following link. The study will begin automatically:

      If your last name starts with a letter from A to L, click http://www.surveymonkey.com/CausingReligiousBeliefsC

      If your last name starts with a letter from M to Z, click http://www.surveymonkey.com/CausingAtheism

      My Best,

      Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.