Waugh Conference postponed

  • John H. Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      As many of you know by now, the Waugh Conference originally scheduled
      for October 2006 has been postponed until the second half of June
      2007. It will still be held in Montpellier, France, but recent
      protests have wreaked havoc with the university's administration and
      schedule. When I receive more specifics about dates, costs, and how
      to submit a proposal, I will share them with the group. I hope many
      of us can meet in France.