New Member

  • Victoria McCaffrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      Hello all, I'm the new member! Thank you for the privilege of joining
      your exclusive club. I gather that I will have to cough up dues in
      order to really belong to the EWSociety, which I will do shortly. I am
      President of the Ronald Knox Society as well as an EW superfan. I
      glimpsed over some of the recent conversations and only wish I'd
      joined sooner. I am rather opinionated, but extremely polite, so I
      look forward to discussing Waugh and his writing with you.
      In the meantime perhaps you'd care to take a glimpse at my website
      devoted to Knox, www.ronaldknoxsociety.com. Waugh is, naturally,
      mentioned in many places as having written the 'definitive' biography
      of his dear friend, Msgr Knox.