Re: [Evelyn_Waugh] Waugh getting press in National Review

  • Robert Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2013
      There are at least two errors, though I am not sure whether they are the author's or the reviewer's. First, there is the implication that EW was a member of the Bullingdon, though admittedly the description is vague. Second, "Rossetti" was not published by EW's father's firm, Chapman & Hall, but by Duckworth, though the agency of Anthony Powell. RMD