Brideshead revised edition

  • Robert Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2012
      If anyone has a copy of the 1945 Chapman & Hall "Revised edition"--it's on the title page--and would be willing to verify a couple of readings that may or may not be variants form the CH first, I would be most grateful. Let me know and I'll send page and line numbers as well as the variants which show up in the 3rd edition.

      Thanks and happy holidays. Bob Davis