New Oxford Review of A Bitter Trial

  • Relee54
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2012
      The June issue of the New Oxford Review contains a nice book review of the recent Ignatius Press edition of A Bitter Trial: Evelyn Waugh and John Carmel Cardinal Heenan on the Liturgical Changes. The review was written by Dr. Phillip Blosser, Professor of Philosophy at Sacred Heart Major Seminary in Detroit, and can be accessed at:http://www.newoxfordreview.org/reviews.jsp?did=0612-blosser
    • Jeffrey Manley
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15 12:28 PM

        I have just noticed that most of Waugh's are available as ebooks (at least on Kindle) in the UK but in the US only Brideshead is available in that format (altho Amazon.com is taking pre-orders for some others).  Does anyone know why this is the case?  I have no particular interest in acquiring ebooks of the novels but might spring for an ebook of the Diaries or Letters.  jeff