Mail from Eire

  • William Wleklinski
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2006
      Today, in Chicago, Illinois, USA, I received by mail Patrick Twohig's
      book, "Evelyn Waugh: Brief History of a Genius". Just wanted to thank
      the author for his gift, which many others among us have or will
      receive.

      Mr. Twohig correctly spelled my surname, which doesn't happen that
      often in correspondence with people I don't know personally. Again,
      thank you.

      William Wleklinski