FW: Week #5 Schedule

  • Max Ellis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 6:49 PM
      here is this weeks game scheulde, and unfortunately I can't come to this game either.  Tell me if you can/can't come, and if you can then you guys could meet at mason around 11:30-11:45

      1:00 Games

      CJHS vs. Ida Crown
      Evanston vs. Syzygy
      Notre Dame vs. Loyola
      Lincoln Park vs. IMSA
      Von Steuben vs. Marist

      3:00 Games

      Lake Forest vs. Highland Park
      Latin vs. Roosevelt
      St. Ignatius vs. Hinsdale Central
      Northside vs. Macarthur
      Riverside Brookfield vs. Richards

      Carey
      Grateful for your cooperation and support.
      Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

    • TimKazu@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18 7:36 PM
        Pete Kazurinsky will be there.

        See what's free at AOL.com.
      • Bob Muhammed
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19 7:54 PM
          im thinkin i can, casey

          here is this weeks game scheulde, and unfortunately I can't come to this game either.  Tell me if you can/can't come, and if you can then you guys could meet at mason around 11:30-11:45

          1:00 Games

          CJHS vs. Ida Crown
          Evanston vs. Syzygy
          Notre Dame vs. Loyola
          Lincoln Park vs. IMSA
          Von Steuben vs. Marist

          3:00 Games

          Lake Forest vs. Highland Park
          Latin vs. Roosevelt
          St. Ignatius vs. Hinsdale Central
          Northside vs. Macarthur
          Riverside Brookfield vs. Richards

          Carey
          Grateful for your cooperation and support.
          Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.