added in the last 7 days
Formed in 2003, the European Microlight Federation represents the interests of about 40,000 microlight and ultralight pilots and enthusiasts from 24 European nations with more joining each year. In particular the EMF is dealing with the growth in rules and regulations affecting its members with the aim of achieving free movement of microlights throughout Europe with the minimum of regulatory restriction. Because some of our discussion material relates to negotiating positions membership of this group is restricted to EMF delegates and officers in member organisations, for which our apologies.
- Mar 22, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.