Support Brother Tad Monday 1 PM

  • Bill Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2009

      Support Brother Tad Monday 1 PM

      Our brother Tad, community activist for the homeless poor and exposer of the corruption in Humboldt County government,  needs your support tomorrow at 1 PM on the steps of the Humboldt County Courthouse on 5th St.

      Brother Tad also may need help with temporary care for for a few months his beloved Griz, a 7 yo St. Bernard mix, a 130 lb. male.  Please visit the Plazoid blog for details, and please be there tomorrow to support this non-violent beautiful person.

      http://theplazoid.wordpress.com/2009/09/12/tad-found-guilty/