95Tues Meeting 6:15pm @ Labor Temple, Eureka

  • Bill Holmes
    Sep 10, 2012

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Eureka Workers <eurekafairwageact@...>
      Date: Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM
      Subject: Tues Meeting 6:15pm @ Labor Temple, Eureka
      To: Eureka Workers <eurekafairwageact@...>

      We need your help circulating Eureka Fair Wage Act petitions!  We've gotten a bunch of signatures, but need a lot more!  People are excited about it.

      Please meet in the basement of the Labor Temple (9th and E Streets, 840 E Street, Eureka) on the evening of Tuesday, September 11th.

      Some of you we have just recently met while getting signatures to put the Eureka Fair Wage Act on the ballot.  This is a great (and fun) time to get signatures with the weather nice and celebratory events happening where we can table.

      We have been talking about creating some short ads to put on TV and radio.  Can you help?

      Lets use every tabling opportunity, have a signing party with music, food and libations, figure out who else to get on board, and more.

      Talking to local small businesses for support will be one of our next steps.

      To pass the Fair Wage Act, we need to collect 2,000, then get people to vote at the ballot box!

      Raise the Minimum Wage!  GET WALMART OUT OF EUREKA!

      Hope to see you this Tuesday night.

      TUESDAY, SEPT 11th
      EUREKA LABOR TEMPLE - in the nicely furnished basement
      840 E ST. (9TH & E)

      Defending the Community
      $12.00 An Hour Minimum Wage for Large Employers