RE: [EuchreScience] Re: Online Tutoring (retransmit)

  • Jed Taylor
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
      So how much was it and how long was it for?  How do you pay?

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2002
        >So how much was it and how long was it for? How do you pay?

        It is described on his website:

        http://members.tripod.com/~Borf_Books/borfeuch.htm#tutorial

        Which states:

        >The cost is $20 per session.
        >
        >Every tutorial session will last at least
        >two games or one hour, whichever is longer.

        My first lesson went just over an hour. My second one went two hours. I believe both were two games, but the second lesson had a lot of interesting examples. Both lessons were excellent and improved my playing. There are still some old habits that die hard (they are ones that I agree that I need to improve).