To Donate or not to Donate - That is the other question

  • Ace®
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      I have yet to see any definitizing proof to support either position.

      Ace- -
    • Gerry Blue
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
        Proof?  What are you hoping for?  100% success rate for one position and 100% failure for the other?  It could be a long wait.

        Ace® <getevenone@...> wrote:
        I have yet to see any definitizing proof to support either position.

        Ace- -

      • Natty Bumppo
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
          "Definitizing" is not a word.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
            If 1st doesn't hold a stopper and orders the jack, the likelihood is exactly 0% and that's definitive.

            Ace® <getevenone@...> wrote:
            I still want to know how likely a loner will be scored by the dealing team, if, a Jack is up to the dealer at 8 pm on thursdays in the summer, the score is 9-6 for the nondealing team, and that dealer picks it up announces alone, and then instructs his partner to get more potato chips.

          • Gerry Blue
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
              None of the below.

              Ace® <getevenone@...> wrote:
              What befuddles me, Gerry, is whether your reply is Humor in Uniform or Laughter, The Best Medicine.