Baltimore Euchre Club

  • BOB
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      With the Modorators Permission

      I would like to let you that there are a few Euchre players here in
      Maryland and we are looking for a few more.

      I have started a yahoo group to help promote our little club so that
      hopefully it will become a big club. We play at the Ludo Club in
      Arbutus Md.

      We are a diverse group of games of all ages and backgrounds.

      So check us out especially all you Maryland Echre players.

      thanks again

      Bob Stevens