Re: [EuchreScience] OK explain this one . . .

  • Ron Brown
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2004
      Natty, nice pick up line, hehe...never worked for me though.
      I did notice IT does have a feminine icon NOW, so be careful WHAT you take out, there could be a surprise waiting for you under the table.  ;-)
      Natty Bumppo <borf@...> wrote:
      Ron Brown wrote:

      > I just went to kittiporn's table
      > . . . .  I got no response, so he
      > may not be available for comment
      > at this time.

      It's a she.  You didn't notice the
      blonde pony tail?

      So I sat down with her this evening,
      bought her a drink, and asked her if
      she wanted to fuck.

      And she didn't even ANSWER me.  Is
      that RUDE, or WHAT?

      Well -- she DID answer after several
      minutes.  She said:

      "<auto............................"

      Is that RUDE, or WHAT?

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Ron Brown
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2004
        I just played my 1st game of the day. My p dealt himself a loner, right hand opp dealt me a loner: both black jacks, 9C, As and Ah with a spade up. Third hand: my deal...yep...a loner! My second game was almost identical, but for the opps.
          Back to back loners happen so often on Yahoo that I may start donating after a loner on any up-card no matter the score!

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Ron Brown
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2004
          I just saw Herb_Euchre rated 3200 in adv lounge. In his profile it showed  approx. 1loss out of every 25 games and he had a diff. p every 10 games or so.
          Were all his partners cheating?
          If so, isn't that TOO high a % of wins, even if cheating?
          I'll admit, I don't know much about it , but couldn't yahoo do something about that?
          Is it because they're not aware?
          Is it because noone complains?
          Is it because they don't care?
          Is it all of the above?