Reminder - EuchreScience field research

  • EuchreScience@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004

      EuchreScience field research

      Date: Sunday, May 2, 2004
      Time: 5:00PM - 8:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      The date is Sunday, May 2nd.
      The time is 5:00pm Pacific Time.
      The place is Yahoo Social Lounge 20

      Rules: Not rated, no STD. Tables will be private and players
      will
      be invited by host of table. Please open the table after
      everyone
      is seated so that others may watch if they're not playing. It
      might
      be fun to keep track of your scores to see who has the highest
      number of points at end of games. After each game, switch
      partners
      at table until you've played with everyone at table as your p.

      RSVP to wdfover50@...
    • bimbert84
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2004
        > Tables will be private and players will
        > be invited by host of table.

        I don't know if I'll be able to make it, but I strongly recommend you
        make the tables "protected," not "private." This will allow others
        to join the table, but they won't be able to sit down until invited
        to do so. This way we can find you, instead of vice-versa.
        Otherwise, you'll have no way of knowing when new players arrive.

        -- Rob
      • Patricia M
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2004
          You are correct about the table being protected and not private. I was
          going to do that, but had a brain spasm when I typed that. However, we have
          cancelled for this evening because we do not have enough players. I'll
          reschedule soon.

          Patricia...

        • EuchreScience@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2004

            EuchreScience field research

            Date: Friday, May 7, 2004
            Time: 5:00PM - 8:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

            Let's play! Yahoo! Euchre Social Lounge 20. Look for wdfover50
            when you get there and send her a message. No need to RSVP.