Re: Too many idiots

  • bimbert84
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 1, 2003
      > If your partners keep doing idiotic things, your skill can only
      > carry you so far.

      That's what I'm getting at. That, and the curse....

      But, my opponents are also doing idiotic things. One would think
      these forces would even themselves out, but they haven't been.
      They're calling trump from 1st, and leading offsuits, not even aces.
      And they're flying. I'm ordering at the bridge when up 9-7, and
      losing 3 out of 4 times when doing it (but I'm persistent....). On
      the rare occasion I find a P who knows what he's doing, and we WORK
      our way to an 8-2 lead, we get quashed by back-to-back loners.

      OK, Rob, stop whining....
    • bimbert84
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 1, 2003
        Hi Natty,

        > I have two more for you.

        Keep 'em coming. I really enjoy reading about the idiots, as it
        reminds me I'm not alone in my encounters with them.

        -- Rob