Re : You might not know it all

  • Mushkie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
      Yes I posted that link.

      Be careful! It might not be a good idea to open the link in Fred Benjamins most recent post titled "No subject" though. Looks like trouble!
    • Perry Romanowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
        Your article was a good one though.

        I'll keep it in mind as I venture off to the start of another Euchre League at Lotties.  May the cards be with me.