Free Codes for Euchre Sandbox iPhone/iPad app

  • scottaln3
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      I am providing 10 codes on a first-come-first serve basis for anyone who is interested in the app but has not yet downloaded it. Once a code is used, it cannot be re-used. To claim, you can select "Redeem" from your i-Device or iTunes and enter one of the codes. The download will then begin automatically.

      Thanks!

      46XLK7HELYPJ
      49XXW3RWXRE9
      YF47P9FK74F3