Online Euchre Party, 5/3/2009, 9:00 am

  • EuchreScience@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      Reminder from: EuchreScience Yahoo! Group

      Title:  Online Euchre Party

      Date: Sunday May 3, 2009
      Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 1 minute.
      Location: Euchre Social Yahoo Social Lounge 20
      Notes: Games are unrated. Become a member of www.myleague.com/euchrescience to play. You must then register for the tourney. Yahoo Social Lounge 20. Try to use the same name you have registered with, so that we recognize you.
      First you must register for the tourney on myleague. Then a half hour before the game is to begin, you have to sign in. This can be a little confusing, so if you are having problems, show up in Social Lounge 20 early so we can help you.

    • EuchreScience@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2009

        Date: Sunday May 3, 2009
        Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am