Poll results for EuchreScience

  • EuchreScience@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 787 , Sep 2, 2008
      The following EuchreScience poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: FROM THE POSTS: Should I find a new partner?
      You and your partner are LOSING, 8-9. The goal is to get 2 points on this hand.
      Your partner flips a diamond, and you order it to be trump.
      The first lead is the Ace of Spades, which you have to follow, and your
      partner takes the trick with trump.
      Now heres the question: Should your partner lead trump to you OR should your partner lead his Ace
      of Clubs, thinking that because it is his ONLY club, (and you obviously
      have mostly diamonds), that your opponents most likely have clubs, so
      that his Ace is used. After that Ace flies, he would then lead trump,
      so you can finish the 2 point sweep.

      What is the right play? Lead trump to your trump, or lead the singleton
      Ace?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Lead trump to your partner, because he ordered it., 4 votes, 36.36%
      - The numbers proved it, lead the Ace of Clubs., 6 votes, 54.55%
      - The numbers proved it, but I still would lead trump., 1 votes, 9.09%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Lead trump to your partner, because he ordered it.
      - dougthompson96@...
      - bigbillsfan@...
      - torturedoutlaw@...
      - joeelf@...
      - The numbers proved it, lead the Ace of Clubs.
      - fish_fil@...
      - empty_bee@...
      - romper2000@...
      - jtmwingnut@...
      - mwheeler89@...
      - thejoggler@...
      - The numbers proved it, but I still would lead trump.
      - danfair@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EuchreScience

    • EuchreScience@yahoogroups.com
      Message 787 of 787 , Nov 19, 2013
        The following EuchreScience poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: The dealer to your right called Diamonds trump, you're down to your last 3 cards and both suits in your hand have not been played yet.(KC, QKS) The dealer plays a heart, which card do you play next?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - KC, 2 votes, 20.00%
        - QS, 6 votes, 60.00%
        - KS, 2 votes, 20.00%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - KC
        - romanticgypsyguy@...
        - mp5with9mmrds@...
        - QS
        - bookcasedust@...
        - biggambler1@...
        - mikedorty@...
        - fastfredy0@...
        - brent@...
        - empty_bee@...
        - KS
        - chrisant@...
        - beckerphd@...

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EuchreScience

        For help with Yahoo Groups, please visit