New poll for EuchreScience

  • EuchreScience@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 2228 , Oct 20, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the EuchreScience
      group:

      The dealer's on your right. The bid
      has been passed 6 times. Your partner
      calls trump and you have the 9. You
      also have an outside singleton ace.
      It's your lead. What should you do?

      o Lead the ace
      o Lead the 9 of trump
      o Not enough information

      http://www.egroups.com/polls/EuchreScience

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • robin neill
      Message 2228 of 2228 , Jul 22 3:20 PM
        Good comment but dealer should be SHOT.   Two probable tricks with Q & J.

        On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 6:09 PM, "bookcasedust@... [EuchreScience]" <EuchreScience@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I agree with your "should have"....  Order up from 2nd seat, as it is your best to help your partner with, you have nothing at all to fight with if 1st seat should benefit from a turn down and call next, and you have nothing but a wild guess to offer your partner should 1st seat make the third mistake and pass making trump to you. Sorry, but the first mistake, the pass by 2nd seat was the worst mistake here. That's my story and i'm sticking with it.