Citizens for Responsible Animal Behavior Studies
Marc Bekoff/Jane Goodall (co-founders)
Our purpose is to develop and to maintain the highest of ethical standards in comparative ethological research that is conducted in the field and in the laboratory. Furthermore, we wish to use the latest developments from research in cognitive ethology and on animal sentience to inform discussion and debate about the practical implications of available data and for the ongoing development of policy. Scientists, non-scientists, teachers, and students are most welcomed to join.
EETA/CRABS official Web: http://www.EthologicalEthics.org/
- Animal Rights
- Jun 23, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.