Family members

  • Tes Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2007
      Hi Brothers

      I have just a simple question and it is:

      1) Is Abeto-Lij Iyassu really excommunicated by the EOC? or by
      individuals? Was there a Holy Synode during those days? because without
      a Holy Synode it is impossible to speak..

      2) Was he really so bad as we learned in the ethiopian history? Was he
      trying to convert all Ethiopians to Islam?

      3) Any ruler is I think for evry ethiopian. As the first uncrowned
      emperor Lij Iyassu built Mosques in Jimma, Dire Dawa and Dessie. Is it
      a crime to build Mosques fro the Muslims or was Ethiopia on those days
      only for Christians ?

      4) Is there at all someone from the family of Lij Iyassu, grand son or
      daughter may be or are they all daedß

      Thank You