Internet problems...

  • thunderhoofdesigns
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      A quick note to whom it may concern:

      I am having problems with my interenet provider which is also - sadly -
      my telephone provider. I'm doing my best to get this sorted out ASAP,
      but checking e-mails over at a friend's house is not the most efficient
      solution (just the best I can manage at the moment.

      I'll be back online as soon as I can.

      Thanks for your patience and understanding,
      Stephanie

      P.S. Please don't hesistate to post, just be aware that it may take
      awhile to show up on the list.