TAROT READINGS WITH SUZANNE at Ancient Mysteries, Friday March 1, 10am-1:30pm

  • Suzanne McAnna
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Come by Ancient Mysteries March 1, Friday, between 10 am and 1:30pm, for a Tarot reading with Suzanne McAnna.

      The Tarot can help us understand ourselves and our choices, and shape our lives as we want to live them. As the Wheel of the Year turns towards spring, what questions are you asking yourself? what is changing for you? what opportunities or challenges are you facing?

      Walk-insare welcome. To make an appointment for a reading at a specific time, contact Suzanne at mcanna314@..., 512-282-5541, before Friday.

      The special discount rate for readings by Suzanne at Ancient Mysteries is $25 for 15 minutes, $45 for 30 minutes. Cash preferred, check or money order fine. (Sorry, I can't accept plastic for readings.)

      Ancient Mysteries is at 209 E. Ben White, suite 202, on the south side of the Ben White feeder road.

      Suzanne has been developing her relationship with the spirit of Tarot since the early 1980’s. Her special focus, which she calls Tarot through the Witch's Eye, is exploration of Tarot as a tool for magic, insight, and personal change. Suzanne offers a range of Tarot classes, from introductory to advanced, covering Majors, Minors and Court cards. She explores and teaches the magic of Tarot for the sabbats, and is the creator of many Tarot spreads and spells. One of the co-founders of Tejas Web, Suzanne practices and teaches witchcraft in the Reclaiming tradition and is active as a priestess, ritualist and teacher of magic in Texas and beyond.

      Upcoming Tarot opportunities with Suzanne:

      Readings at Ancient Mysteries
      Friday March 22, 1pm - 7:30pm
      Friday April 5, 10am - 1:30pm
      Friday April 26, 1pm - 7:30pm
      Friday May 3, 10am - 1:30pm
      Friday May 24, 1pm - 7:30pm

      Classes/Workshops/Rituals

      GODDESS MAGIC WITH TAROT

      with Suzanne and Linda
      On the following Wednesday evenings, 7-10 pm:

      Spring/April 17: Persephone, Demeter, Hecate

      Summer/July 24: Ariadne and the labyrinth

      Fall/October 2: Cerridwen

      Winter/Dec. 4: Virgin of Guadalupe/Tonantzin

      We will gather in sacred space for rituals, including storytelling, magic, and original Tarot spreads, all focused on the Goddess. Admission is by donation at the door, $20 suggested, or the amount that works for you. Please RSVP to reserve your place: contact Suzanne, mcanna314@..., or Linda, lindawebster@....

      TAROT CLASSES with SUZANNE AND CAT DANCING
      The Mysteries of Tarot: an introduction, Thursdays April 25 and March 2 (class meets twice), 7-10pm, sliding scale fee $50 - $100. This class introduces you to, or reconnects you with, the creative wisdom of the cards.

      Body, Mind, Spirit, Heart: the Minor Arcana of the Tarot
      , Thursdays September 5 - 26 (class meets four times), 7-10pm, sliding scale fee $100 - $160. This class offers an in-depth exploration of the Tarot Minor Arcana as tools of personal growth, insight and magic.

      Discover the meanings and magical energies of the Tarot! Pay what is right for you within the sliding scale range for each class. A $25 non-refundable deposit reserves your place.

      For more info or to sign up, contact Suzanne (mcanna314@..., 512-282-5541) or Cat Dancing (catdancing13@..., 512-608-1701).