Re: [Ethical_Witches] I love it when this happens!

  • Raven Nevermore
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3 10:04 PM

      Stephanie -  I have to thank you, yet again, for your news and information.  I haven't had the best of days.  So I settle in to read some emails and what should I find? This post from you.  I smiled ear to ear!!

      I feel very blessed to be a part of this list.  Thank you so much!

      SnowCrow

      On Feb 3, 2013 5:25 PM, "Stephanie N. Canada" <thunderhoofdesigns@...> wrote:

      The blessings of Brighid upon us all:

      And here is a photo from the trip, which is priceless!

      Pax,
      Stephanie

      _____________________

      I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
                                                                                     ~~ Galileo

    • Stephanie N. Canada
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3 10:53 PM
        Oh SnowCrow, thank you so much for saying that!

        I've been dealing with rough times myself.  I just haven't been able to find the time or the energy to do the usual five articles each Friday for "In the News".  I felt bad about that for a couple of weeks, and then just decided to send what I can when I can.

        In a way, it's sort of a compulsive thing with me.  I have to look for the positive things out there.

        Just like all of us, we get bombarded with bad news every day, most of which we can't do a darn thing about.  I tell my daughter regularly that she has to think of three things:

        1.  Can I do anything about the bad thing I heard on the news?  If so, then...

        2.  Do I have the time, energy, resources, etc to do that one thing that I can do to change it?  If so, then...

        3.  Do it and let it go  (a lot of times, that's the hardest part).

        The flip side of that coin, is that I believe that good things happen every day.  And good people work to improve our world every day.  That is not being a Pollyanna or a Fluffy Bunny, that's fact.

        And though I may be a very small piece of that puzzle; I receive peace in my heart when I do what I can,  Even if it is only sharing a bit of that news with others, to lift their hearts and give them hope, too.

        This may sound lofty, but I do my best to live those ideals each day.  I am far from a perfect a perfect example of achieving the, but I do try to walk that walk.

        My spell work is part of my efforts, too.  The Gods can shift energies on a level far greater than I can.  I can feel their love and their energy, too.  It keeps me going.

        I am grateful for your thanks, words like that keep me going, too.

        I want to encourage anyone on the list to share similar articles, or your own thoughts on these matters, too.  I really don't believe that I am doing something that others can't do, too.

        And yeah, I'm pretty happy with this list, too.  I just don't want to be the only one talking, ya know <grin>.

        Hugs and blessings to you all,
        Stephanie