Yew Grove Moon Circle, update on time and location

  • Stephanie N. Canada
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012

      Tuesday, November 27th – Full Moon Circle

                  In the Art Gallery!

      Join us in our sacred circle In the Art Gallery at 7:00 pm to celebrate the fullness of the moon and the fullness of our hearts.  Our circles are open to anyone of any spiritual tradition, so long as you come with an open heart.

      Please note that our upcoming Moon Circles will be in the Art Gallery for the winter months, and we will be starting a little earlier at 7 pm!

      Each circle is intended to be thought-provoking and insightful.  We each have our own path on our spiritual journey, we honor your choices as you make the decisions which lead you to your Source.  This is an intimate time to join in sacred space and be safe, mindful, and welcome.

      First Unitarian Universalist Church of Austin
      7:00 pm, in the Alternative Space Art Gallery
      4700 Grover Ave, Austin, TX  78751

      http://austinuu.org/yewgrove/

            [Next Yew Grove Moon Circle date: Dec 27th, 2012]