May and Image

  • thunderhoofdesigns
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 6:22 AM
      Okay folks,

      First I want to wish you all a glorious Beltane!

      Secondly, I wanted to let y'all know that the May quote and image are up on the homepage for this group.

      The quote is:

      "Behold, my brothers, the spring has come; the earth has received the embraces of the sun and we shall soon see the results of that love! Every seed has awakened and so has all animal life.

      It is through this mysterious power that we too have our being and we therefore yield to our neighbours, even our animal neighbours, the same right as ourselves, to inhabit this land."

      Tatanka Yotanka (Sitting Bull), Hunkpapa Lakota Sioux

      and the image is:

      Just for grins, I went to www.dictionary.com I had never seen the word "coign" before, and here is what it means:

      World English Dictionary

      quoin , coign or coigne (noun)
      1. an external corner of a wall
      2. Also called: cornerstone a stone forming the external corner of a wall
      3. another name for keystone

      All the best to you in this happy season!
      Stephanie
    • Raven Nevermore
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 11:47 AM

        Cool!

[...]